Here is a selection of images from Kilfenora’s typically lively and humorous St Patrick’s Day parade, followed by a lengthy music session in one of our pubs including many distinguished Clare musicians.
I hope you are well.
As we find ourselves in a challenging time, we have put together our own road map for the future of the Burren Centre. Given our current financial circumstances it is vital we steer the Burren Centre in a new direction as outlined in our survival plan below. We are keen to engage with all shareholders and our wider community as much as possible and welcome any suggestions you may have for the future viability and success of this important community amenity and visitor attraction.
We have also attached shareholder and share transfer application forms should you need.
The Burren Tea Rooms reopen on Wednesday, July 1st from 10am-4pm with a new menu and we look forward to seeing you there.
The Burren Centre Cooperative
Comhar Conradh na Boirne Teoranta
- Burren Centre Special General Meeting
- Bike repair and recycling
- Getting to grips with technology
- Kilfenora public meeting (Tuesday, 7pm) on proposed ‘Burren Drive’
- Kilfenora Post Office petition – please sign now
- Kilfenora Post Office
- Garda Rural Information meeting, Kilfenora 30.11.17
- Kilfenora ‘time capsule’ 2017-2067
- Annual Clay Pigeon Shoot