Here is a selection of images from Kilfenora’s typically lively and humorous St Patrick’s Day parade, followed by a lengthy music session in one of our pubs including many distinguished Clare musicians.
The Kilfenora Timeline is creating a Time Capsule which is intended to be re-opened in 2067.
- Every household is invited to contribute to a record of the village and parish in 2017, which will be opened by villagers in 2067 to reflect on what has changed (or not!)
- Physical items entered by each household must be compact – for example, a family tree on an A4 page, up to 3 photographs, an account of each household (on 1 A4 page)
- Alternatively or additionally, households can submit a USB memory stick (also known as a flash drive) with as much information as that can hold – photos, documents, music, video.
All contributions should be placed in an envelope indicationg teh name and location of teh household and given into teh Post Office in Kilfenora by Friday October 6.
The Time Capsule will include a copy of a film being made by John O’Donnell of the Kilfenora Culture Night held on 22 September.
If you have any questions about the Kilfenora Timeline Capsule, call Lisa Carkill (087 742 6757) or Nuala Mulqueeny (086 832 2099) or email
- Annual Clay Pigeon Shoot
- Fleadh Cheoil and Kilfenora
- Manus McGuire & Emily Flack in concert 14 October 2017
- Charity tea at Clare Varden’s on Sunday 2 July
- Kilfenora at Clare Fleadh 2017
- The Daughter from over the water
- Kilfenora Senior Citizens Xmas party 2016
- Mr Kilfenora Dazzler 2016
- Kilfenora dancer stars in Oireachtas