A great taste of Kilfenora music can be obtained by purchasing the CD “A Kilfenora night”, featuring a mix of the songs and tunes you can hear in the village in one of our celebrated pub sessions. It is led by the renowned local singer Cathy McCormack, supported by some of Kilfenora’s finest musicians.
- James Devitt – fiddle
- Siobhan O’Donoghue – fiddle, mandolin
- Anne Rynne – fiddle (of the Kilfenora Céilí Band)
- JJ Conway – flute (of the Tulla Céilí Band)
All funds raised go to the Irish Cancer Society.
The recording was made in Linnanes Pub, Kilfenora, and is dedicated to past and present sufferers of cancer and to the medical and research staff working in this field.
The CD is available (normally €10) from
- Custy’s Music shop in Ennis (and online at www.custysmusic.com for €12 inc postage)
- The Irish Shop, Ennis
- Linnane’s Pub, Kilfenora
- The Kilfenora Post Office
- Cullinan’s Pub, Ennistymon